Tuesday, May 10, 2016

You're Off To Great Places


It's that time again! Time for a hot off the press Ink Spot Design Team challenge! Our host this week is Joy and she chose the theme...Masculine. I find masculine projects difficult usually but once I saw this digi from Cornish Heritage Farms, I knew I had found my muse. Lookie:



See what I mean? The Harbor Scene digital image and Funny Bone sentiment, You're off to great places lend themselves well to lots of types of projects. Not just masculine but travel, retirement, graduation, birthday etc.

I quickly colored this image with Distress Crayons by putting a bit of color directly to the image and then spraying the whole thing with water and smudging it all around. This gave it a vintagey watercolor effect that I really liked. I added some metal embellishments and called this puppy finished.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team came up with!



Have you seen our new Friday Faves? Every Friday Tanya picks out a few of her favorite Rileys and Funny Bones along with some samples and shows you how they can be used. A little inspiration for your weekend? Yes please! Sign up for our email HERE and see what you've been moosing!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Angji
Studio Red Art

No comments:

Post a Comment