Monday, May 29, 2017

Sneak Peak! KB Riley dies are headed your way soon!



Hello everyone! If you haven't heard the news Karen Burniston and Riley & CO have teamed up to form a new company, KB Riley LLC. You can check out the brand new website HERE and the Facebook page HERE. Preorders are open until June 1st and trust me you are going to want everything! Karen Burniston is known for her innovative, thoughtful and versatile designs. My biggest problem was deciding which set to break out first! Hehe. Check out my first project with the new dies:






I have to share this next card with you. While I was making my card, my niece wanted to make one too. This is what she made. You can tell a 13 year old made it....I had to wrestle the glitter pen out of her hand! Hehehe





I had so much fun playing with these dies! I can't wait to share future projects. I definitely recommend watching the assembly videos Karen made for each die set. They are a great way to get ideas and pick up the tips and tricks from the Pop Up master herself!

I'm off to play some more! See you next time!
Angji

No comments:

Post a Comment