Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Green Challenge!

Hello everyone! It's time for a new Ink Spot Design Team challenge! Our host this time is Heather and she chose the theme...Green, green, green. I picked some pretty green paper with a pop of blue and I was off! You can never go wrong with Burt the Cat. In fact, I rarely put him away. He's almost always sitting on my craft table waiting to be inked up again. I then chose an appropriately snarky stamp, Sarcasm is..., and set to work. Lookie:




I love that cat. He makes me smile every time I see him. I like to color him differently every time I stamp him. This time I used my Inktense pencils and Copic markers. What do you think? Isn't he just the best?

Be sure to visit the Ink Spot blog, you know, that magical place where you can find 6 great stamps lines in one place to see what the rest of the design team came up with.









Thanks for stopping by today!

Angji
Studio Red Art


No comments:

Post a Comment