Monday, March 14, 2016

Mixed Media Morsels #8-Houses

Hello everyone! After battling seasonal allergies the last few weeks, I have finally gotten my latest video up. I apologize for my scratchy voice. Trust me, it's way better than it has been!

Anyway, I worked on the Mixed Media Morsel technique #8 which is houses. The goal is to make houses out of scrap paper rather than a stamp or stencil. Mixed Media Morsels is a Youtube series hosted by Cat Hand. There is also an active, friendly MMM Facebook group.

I had a lot of fun playing with the Distress Crayons again. The more I use these, the more I like them. Please check out my latest video and watch for my "oops!" at the end of the video






Thanks for stopping by today! If you liked the video please hit Subscribe and Like!

Have a great day!

Angji
Studio Red Art


No comments:

Post a Comment