Sunday, February 14, 2016

If you love something....



Hello my lovelies! I hope you are having a sweet Valentine's Day, how ever you celebrate it!  For today's card, I'm all about the love. He he. I've had this card in my head for weeks now and I finally got it on to a card.  Lookie:




I've always wanted to use the Fireman Riley image and when I saw that sentiment, If you love something, I knew what had to be done!

I took my time coloring Riley and even went outside of my comfort zone and used kraft cardstock. The final touches were those tiny hearts that are the remainders from a die cut I had stashed away. A little glitter and crystal lacquer and this baby was finished!

That's it for today. Short and sweet. Get back to snuggling with your loved ones. For me, I'm eagerly awaiting tonight's return of The Walking Dead.

Angji
Studio Red Art

No comments:

Post a Comment