Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Winter Scene Challenge


Hello! Today at the Ink Spot blog, 6 great stamps lines in one fun place, Kendra challenged the team to make a winter scene. I knew I wanted to use Ice Skating Sophie but beyond that I didn't have an idea.




So I pull out some paper and finally decided on a pretty pink plaid. Which is weird because I'm supposed to be making a winter scene, but the plaid called to me. So, pink plaid and then what? I thought and thought and finally decided to make a pond for Sophie to skate on with some snowy hills in the background. Ah ha! Now that I had an idea and I just needed a fitting sentiment and I was all set. I love the Inspirations stamps as they can be used so many ways, which made If it were easy, the natural choice. Look at my cuuuute card!


Confession: I always wanted to be an ice skater. 
Why yes, I did cut out Sophie's dress from my pink plaid! Thank you for noticing! This card is just so stinkin' cute that I can't stand it!

Be sure to check out the rest of the cute projects from The Ink Spot Design Team!









Have a great day! 

Angji
Studio Red Art


No comments:

Post a Comment